Edit: Unfortunately, the images originally included in this post are gone, because of hosting problems in late 2009. My apologies.
I like a smooth, tidy desktop. I also like colors and themes that mesh nicely. This one is a dream come true for me.
I know the gPerfection thing is a little overdone, but I think using it in Openbox makes it unique enough not to be cliche. If you see something you like. …
- The wallpaper is jimmac’s Simple.
- The Openbox theme is oPerfection, from Freshmeat.net.
- The GTK theme is gPerfection2 Clearlooks 0.6, set to use the rezlooks engine, because I prefer flat, sharp buttons to bulbous, curved, glossy protuberances. This is Openbox, after all. (Yes, I know there’s a gtk-clearlooks-gperfection2-theme in the repositories.)
- The icons are gperfection2, which I spotted on DeviantArt.com.
- The cursors are also from jimmac, the Vanilla-DMZ set. You can’t see them in the photo, but I like them for their visibility and style.
- The font is Dejavu Sans, just because I like it best. :D